Happy Independence Day!

 
Want to Buy a Home? Search All Homes 

Want to Sell a Home? Get a Home Value Report

I just wanted to take a moment of your time to wish you a very happy 4th of July!  I believe that this is a very important holiday in our American culture.  Not only is it a wonderful opportunity for us to celebrate all of the freedoms we enjoy in this great country, it’s also an opportunity for us to show our respect and appreciation for the men and women serving in our military.  Both my father and my grandfather served in World War II and I think it’s very important that we show our respect and support of our veterans.  As Americans, we truly do have so much to be thankful for so, 

 
from my family to yours, I hope you have a wonderful and safe 4th of July!
 

Matin Real Estate Group – Real Estate Agents Portland Oregon - Inspire Realty

MAP TO MATIN REAL ESTATE GROUP FROM UNIVERSITY OF PORTLAND

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Most Wanted Realtors in Portland: Proper Marketing Leads to Over 1000 Inquiries Every Month